TAMWORTH LUXURY STUDIOS
Rates and bookings
Book direct and save
We appreciate you booking direct. Please use the promo code DIRECT when booking for a 10% discount on all stays.
Two beautiful, architecturally designed studios – Studio 367 offers boutique accommodation for the traveller looking for something other than a motel.
We look forward to welcoming you to our luxury studios. Soak up all that our unique accommodation has to offer.
Michaela and Craig, your hosts.
Food & Drink
Delicious breakfast hamper
Seasonal Breakfast Hamper - $35
Ease into the day and enjoy breakfast in your studio. The breakfast hamper includes a range of continental breakfast provisions - fresh bread, gourmet muesli, preserves, yoghurt, juice and fruit. The provisions are generous and can be enjoyed over several mornings.
Tea and Coffee
Included are tea and coffee making facilities. Enjoy your morning coffee from the Nespresso coffee machine.
Enjoy our kitchen facilities including: microwave, fridge, plates, cutlery and glassware.
The place was tastefully decorated with quality furnishings and clean as a whistle. Very rare to have Netflix so it was a bonus! The king size bed was super comfortable. Our host Michaela met us in person to bring us around even after she’d sent clear and precise check in instructions. Highly recommend Studio 367 when staying in Tamworth!
Enjoy complimentary high-speed WiFi.
Studio 367 has ample, free on-site parking.
Open plan living with large doors that open out onto a deck and private garden.
What a bonus! Netflix is available in both studios on a 40" flat screen TV.
Plates, cutlery, glassware, fridge, microwave and most importantly - a Nespresso coffee machine!
Reverse-cycle air conditioning
Keep cool in summer and warm in winter. Ceiling fans too...
Luxurious bath amenities, slippers, hairdryer and large shower.
Iron and ironing board
Both studios have an iron and ironing board.
King size bed
Sleep well in the king size bed surrounded by designer furnishings.
Checkin & Checkout
- Check in time is 2pm. Check out is 10am.
- Prices quoted include GST
- Full payment is required 7 days prior to date of arrival.
- Major credit cards and direct deposit are accepted. A surcharge fee of 2% will be added to all credit card bookings.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the studio. You authorise us to charge you $150 if you smoke or cause damage in the studio. This fee will be used to cover the cost for specialist cleaning (to make the room fit for sale as a non smoking environment). You authorise us to charge this amount to the payment card used in your Booking. We may refuse to accept bookings from you in future.
- If your booking is cancelled 7 days prior to your arrival no fees will be charged.
- For cancellations received within 7 days of scheduled arrival date 50% of total charge will be refunded. A credit can be offered for a future accommodation booking.
- Cancellations (including no-shows) received within 48 hours of arrival will incur the full accommodation fee.
- Fees incurred as a result of a cancellation will be automatically charged to the credit card provided at time of booking.
From top to bottom, the accommodation is clearly top notch. High level of detail, luxury bathroom with grand shower and a kichenette in the main living area plus sublime decoration and a huge back garden (with your own little porch) to wonder in, this will make sure you'll have a pleasant stay. Everything is nice and clean and the kitchenette has the basic supplies included (coffee, tea, etc). But it doesn't stop just there, both Craig and Michaela (hosts) are amazingly friendly and will make you feel right at home.
We arrived late which was no drama. Always a great stay. The hosts are absolutely lovely.
Michaela and Craig were wonderful hosts. The studio was very modern, well designed, quiet and extremely comfortable. The breakfast was very generous and delicious.
The design of this studio and décor was exceptional. Very comfortable and hosts have thought of everything for a happy stay. We appreciated all the little extras that were thoughtfully supplied. The gardens were delightful and provided privacy and a lovely atmosphere. The bed was super comfortable.
We loved the modern studios. Very comfy bed and amazing shower! The lovely gifts of food were a bonus.
The hosts were so friendly and accommodating. The place was so private and clean. It felt like our own home and you didn't feel like you were in town at all. Lovely gardens and well maintained property. Will stay no where else when travelling to Tamworth.
Visit tamworth in Style
Beautiful, architecturally-designed, self-contained studio accommodation in the Country Music capital.